Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm back

Hihi,

Hello everyone, did you miss me? Just wanted to let you know that after talking to Ashley, over at purseboy, I’m working on some new material… (Hold for applause), I will be posting new caps shortly. YAY!!! I also want to share a secret with you. I just purchased some animation software, I’m still waiting for it to get here, omg it’s taking forever, I have never used such a thing but I thought it would be great if I could maybe bring some of my caps to life:) I know, I know, It’s probably going to be like 100 times harder to do than I think, but what can I say, I always bite off more than I can chew:) Well that’s all for now. I will be looking forward to hearing your requests, so post often:) And don’t forget we all love to see comments on our work, so comment the heck out of stuff, If your shy, do it anomalously. Kk see you soon.

lostie

1 comment:

  1. Ahh excellent! The comment system is working again. Once again, very glad you are back!

    As for requests. I love food transformations of all types. Other disposable objects are also great such as soap, condoms, makeup - etc. I really like stories where there is some kind of established agency that actively transforms people into thinks permenantly. This could be anything from aliens "harvesting" the population. To the government deciding to control population growth. To an evil store creating merchanidise out of people.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    -Tapp

    ReplyDelete